Luna Kafé e-zine - lunakafe.com|
Welcome to ...
The Global Music Inn
Our full moon menus consist of
musical dishes from many corners of the world,
composed by our world wide web of contributors.
A last menu was presented on the full moon night of
January 12th 2017, and we're now on permanent vacation. However, every now and then we'll launch some spontaneous, impromptu, improvised or ad hoc articles.
Foggy notions, whimsical moves, etc. Watch this space!
Archive of menus
"I'm not a rock star. I'm a soft person. I'm not a rock." (Captain Beefheart)
L u n a K a f é H Q J u k e b o x O c t o b e r 2 2020
[J u b i l e e s : reappearances, recurring & reoccurring moments]
- Happy 50th Anniversary to Trespass by Genesis, The Strawbs' Just A Collection Of Antiques And Curios, Shooting At The Moon by Kevin Ayers And The Whole World, Grateful Dead's American Beauty, The Man Who Sold The World by David Bowie and No Dice by Badfinger.
- Happy 40th Anniversary to Grace And Danger by John Martyn, Hawks & Doves by Neil Young, In The Flat Field by Bauhaus, The Damned's The Black Album, Motörhead's Ace Of Spades and the single Just Like Starting Over/Kiss Kiss Kiss by John Lennon and Yoko Ono.
- Happy 30th Anniversary to Cure For Sanity by Pop Will Eat Itself, Gling Glê by Björk Guðmundsdêttir & Tríê Guðmundar Ingêlfssonar, Bona Drag by Morrissey, Cake by The Trashcan Sinatras and The Pogues' Hell's Ditch.
- Happy 25th Anniversary to Woman's Gotta Have It by Cornershop, Smells Like Children by Marilyn Manson and Alice In Chains' self-titled third album.
- Happy 20th Anniversary to The Unutterable by The Fall.
|[Photo above by Dave Heath, from Street Seen: The Psychological Gesture in American Photography, 1940-1959]|
© 1996-2019 Luna Kafé |