Luna Kafé e-zine - lunakafe.com|
Welcome to ...
The Global Music Inn
Our full moon menus consist of
musical dishes from many corners of the world,
composed by our world wide web of contributors.
A last menu was presented on the full moon night of
January 12th 2017, and we're now on permanent vacation. However, every now and then we'll launch some spontaneous, impromptu, improvised or ad hoc articles.
Foggy notions, whimsical moves, etc. Watch this space!
Archive of menus
"I'm not a rock star. I'm a soft person. I'm not a rock." (Captain Beefheart)
L u n a K a f é H Q J u k e b o x F e b r u a r y 2021
[J u b i l e e s : reappearances, recurring & reoccurring moments]
- Happy 50th Anniversary to Can's Tago Mago, Church Of Anthrax by John Cale and Terry Riley, The Yes Album by Yes, The Polite Force by Egg, Fourth by Soft Machine and the single Strange Kind Of Woman/I'm Alone by Deep Purple.
- Happy 40th Anniversary to Mondo Bongo by The Boomtown Rats, My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts by Brian Eno and David Byrne, The League Of Gentlemen by Robert Fripp and The League Of GentlemenRoxy Music's homage single to John Lennon Jealous Guy/To Turn You On.
- Happy 30th Anniversary to Recurring by Spacemen 3, Dinosaur Jr.'s Green Mind, The Tragically Hip's Road Apples and piouhgd by Butthole Surfers.
- Happy 25th Anniversary to Murder Ballads by Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds and Lou Reed's Set The Twilight Reeling.
- Happy 20th Anniversary to Flowers by Echo & The Bunnymen, Discovery by Daft Punk and Astroburger's EP 2001 A Pop Odyssey, Flight Two.
|[Photo above by Dave Heath, from Street Seen: The Psychological Gesture in American Photography, 1940-1959. The Jukebox lists are also published at our LunaKafeHQ on Facebook.]|
© 1996-2019 Luna Kafé |