Luna Kafé e-zine - lunakafe.com|
Welcome to ...
The Global Music Inn
Our full moon menus consist of
musical dishes from many corners of the world,
composed by our world wide web of contributors.
A last menu was presented on the full moon night of
January 12th 2017, and we're now on permanent vacation. However, every now and then we'll launch some spontaneous, impromptu, improvised or ad hoc articles.
Foggy notions, whimsical moves, etc. Watch this space!
Archive of menus
"I'm not a rock star. I'm a soft person. I'm not a rock." (Captain Beefheart)
L u n a K a f é H Q J u k e b o x M a r c h 2021
[J u b i l e e s : reappearances, recurring & reoccurring moments]
- Happy 50th Anniversary to The Cry Of Love by Jimi Hendrix, Nick Drake's Bryter Layter, Love It To Death by
Alice Cooper, Jethro Tull's's Aqualung, Please To See The King by Steeleye Span, Tanz der Lemminge by Amon Düül II and the
soundtrack album Percy by The Kinks.
- Happy 40th Anniversary to Face Dances by The Who, John Cale's Honi Soit, Solid Gold by Gang Of Four,
The Pretenders' EP with the self-explaining title Extended Play, the debut cassette (only!) Music For Stowaways by B.E.F. (British Electric Foundation) and the
debut single "(We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang" b/w "The Decline of the West" by Heaven 17.
- Happy 30th Anniversary to Peggy Suicide by Julian Cope, Kill Uncle by Morrissey, Spartacus by The Farm,
R.E.M.'s Out Of Time and Goat by The Jesus Lizard.
- Happy 25th Anniversary to Black Love by The Afghan Whigs, After Murder Park by The Auteurs, The Beatles Anthology,
Volume 2 by (surprise surprise!) The Beatles, Cocteau Twins' final album Milk & Kisses, Second Toughest In The Infants by Underworld, Emperor Tomato
Ketchup by Stereolab and the debut album On Avery Island by Neutral Milk Hotel.
- Happy 20th Anniversary to Neil Finn's One Nil, The Nightly Disease by
Madrugada, the eponymous debut album by Gorillaz and Astroburger's EP 2001 A Pop Odyssey, Flight Three.
|[Photo above by Dave Heath, from Street Seen: The Psychological Gesture in American Photography, 1940-1959. The Jukebox lists are also published at our LunaKafeHQ on Facebook.]|
© 1996-2019 Luna Kafé |