Luna Kafé e-zine - lunakafe.com|
Welcome to ...
The Global Music Inn
Our full moon menus consist of
musical dishes from many corners of the world,
composed by our world wide web of contributors.
A last menu was presented on the full moon night of
January 12th 2017, and we're now on permanent vacation. However, every now and then we'll launch some spontaneous, impromptu, improvised or ad hoc articles.
Foggy notions, whimsical moves, etc. Watch this space!
Archive of menus
"I'm not a rock star. I'm a soft person. I'm not a rock." (Captain Beefheart)
L u n a K a f é H Q J u k e b o x O c t o b e r 2020
[J u b i l e e s : reappearances, recurring & reoccurring moments]
- Happy 50th Anniversary to Atom Heart Mother by Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin's III, plus Chunga's Revenge by
- Happy 40th Anniversary to Remain In Light by Talking Heads, the great debut album Kilimanjaro by The Teardrop Explodes, More Specials by The Specials, Love Zombies by The Monochrome Set,
Commercial Album by The Residents, and Greener Postures by Snakefinger.
- Happy 30th Anniversary to This Is Our Music by Galaxie 500, Wrong Way Up by Brian Eno and John Cale, and The Charlatans' debut album Some Friendly.
- Happy 25th Anniversary to Oasis' (What's The Story) Morning Glory?, All You Can Eat by k.d. lang, Disco Volante by Mr. Bungle, and Different Class by Pulp.
- Happy 20th Anniversary to Kid A by Radiohead and PJ Harvey's Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea.
|[Photo above by Dave Heath, from Street Seen: The Psychological Gesture in American Photography, 1940-1959]|
© 1996-2019 Luna Kafé |