Luna Kafé e-zine - lunakafe.com|
Welcome to ...
The Global Music Inn
Our full moon menus consist of
musical dishes from many corners of the world,
composed by our world wide web of contributors.
A last menu was presented on the full moon night of
January 12th 2017, and we're now on permanent vacation. However, every now and then we'll launch some spontaneous, impromptu, improvised or ad hoc articles.
Foggy notions, whimsical moves, etc. Watch this space!
Archive of menus
"I'm not a rock star. I'm a soft person. I'm not a rock." (Captain Beefheart)
L u n a K a f é H Q J u k e b o x N o v e m b e r 2022
[J u b i l e e s : reappearances, recurring & reoccurring moments]
- Happy 50th anniversary to Slayed? by Slade, Lou Reed's Transformer, Journey Through The Past by Neil Young, Baby James Harvest by Barclay James Harvest, Doremi Fasol Latido by Hawkwind, The Magician's Birthday by Uriah Heep, the debut album Can't Buy A Thrill by Steely Dan, Ege Bamyasi by Can and the singles The Jean Genie/Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie and Paper Plane/Softer Ride by Status Quo.
- Happy 40th anniversary to A Kiss In The Dreamhouse by Siouxsie And The Banshees, Gone Troppo by George Harrison, Coda by Led Zeppelin, Oh, no! It's Devo by Devo, Yoko Ono's It's Alright (I see Rainbows), Plastic Surgery Disasters by Dead Kennedys, Rip It Up by Orange Juice and The Jam's final single, double single and EP Beat Surrender.
- Happy 30th anniversary to Harvest Moon by Neil Young , Nurse by Therapy?, Good As I Been To You by Bob Dylan, Core by Stone Temple Pilots, Madstock! by Madness, Leonard Cohen's The Future, Homebelly Groove... Live by Spin Doctors and the EP In Bloom b/w Silver/Polly (both live) by Nirvana.
- Happy 25th anniversary to ReLoad by Metallica, the live album We're Outta Here by Ramones, Distant Horizons by Hawkwind, Tracks And Traces by Harmonia '76 and Lustra by Echobelly.
- Happy 20th anniversary to Yanqui U.X.O. by Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Have You Fed The Fish! by Badly Drawn Boy, Audioslave's debut album Audioslave, Red Letter Days by The Wallflowers, Tallahassee by The Mountain Goats, Riot Act by Pearl Jam, George Harrisons's very last album Brainwashed released a year after his untimely death and the EP Machine by Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
|[Photo above by Dave Heath, from Street Seen: The Psychological Gesture in American Photography, 1940-1959. The Jukebox lists are also published at our LunaKafeHQ on Facebook.]|
© 1996-2019 Luna Kafé |